When it is time to replace your company’s outdated electronic equipment, you need to make room for the new equipment. Whether you want to shop around for a buyer or send your electronics equipment to a scrap recycling service, our professionals can help you with your equipment packing and electronic shipping needs. When you are looking for an electronics palletizing & shipping company, look for those companies who:
- Have experience handling other large, complicated moves that might involve storage and multiple deliveries, including hotel moves, lab/medical equipment moves as well as offering third party moving & shipping services.
- Have no need to outsource their services. The best company for your needs will be able to handle your electronics shipping from your business to the final destination.
Mother Lode Van Moving & Storage has decades of experience in moving electronics and providing logistics support for local businesses and corporations in the Sacramento area. Before shipping your electronics equipment in tens, or hundreds, of smaller boxes and shipping them by hand to a recycler when upgrading, let our movers help you manage material use effectively by crating and shrink-wrapping your electronics on pallets.
We can store the pallets in our secure warehouse until you find the best place to send your used electronics equipment. We can ship or hold it on our dock for your shipper to pick up.
How Our Sacramento Equipment Crating Service Works:
When moving electronics, getting your outdated commercial equipment crated and moved efficiently is our highest priority. Our moving specialist will come to your office to inventory the items that need to be moved. From there, they will write an estimate containing costs for shipping electronic equipment, palletizing service, storage and other details of your move.
When the day comes to pack up your electronics, here’s what you can expect:
- Our movers will come to your office at a time and date that you have scheduled with your moving specialist with boxes, shrink wrap and pallets to move your electronic equipment.
- They will secure all of your electronics on pallets and load them onto a moving truck. From there, your equipment will be transported to our secure warehouse facilities. We have over 48,000 square feet of climate-stable storage space that is monitored 24/7 for security of your electronic equipment.
- From there, the boxes will be inventoried by our warehouse staff and stored until it is time for them to be shipped to their final destination. Shipping electronic equipment requires attention to detail and experience with logistics supply lines.
- Our moving specialist will help coordinate shipping your electronic equipment, and our movers will send your electronics on pallets to their next home, or to a recycling location.
Trusted Electronics Shipping and Palletizing Company in Sacramento
Since 1956, Mother Lode Van & Storage has been performing moves of all sizes, from lab & medical equipment moving in Sacramento to local commercial moves, long distance moves and international moving in Sacramento. As leaders in the moving & storage industry, our moving specialists and crews are striving to provide the best service possible.
We utilize the latest technology, from LiveChat on our website so you can talk with our moving experts immediately to computerized inventory systems in our warehouses and shipment tracking, so you can rest assured that your equipment is safe in the hands of our movers.
For commercial moving, our team is highly experienced in asset management, equipment palletizing, large & specialized moves, third party services and more. Our team prides itself on providing cornerstone solutions for your biggest logistical headaches. To find out more, just chat with one of our agents, fill out the free estimate form on this page or call us at (916) 631-4285.